Located in Wildomar
Clinton Keith and Palomar
History of Our Company
In June of 1990, Stadium Pizza (then known as Home Run Pizza) was a very small business, operating primarily take-out and delivery with a few small tables for diners. In 1995 they added an outdoor patio, then expanded the dining room in 1995 - and again in 1998. In 2004, when Sandy and Rick Kordick purchased the Wildomar location, they expanded once more. In 2009, the couple made the decision to relocate the business across the street into the new Renaissance Plaza center, adding another 600 square feet to the dining area. May 2012 brought another expansion - the addition of the 1700 square foot Locker Room - a craft brewing mecca!
Sandy "grew up" at Stadium Pizza, so the opportunity to own the Wildomar location was a natural fit for her. She has a vision - and a reality - of having Stadium seen as the "best pizza place in town." Active with non-profits and generous with contributions to local sports leagues and schools, Stadium sees the value and importance in supporting the community that supports their business.
With Stadium chock-full of longtime employees, regular customers enjoy camaraderie and genuine friendship with the owners and staff. With the addition of the Locker Room, Sandy and Rick realized their vision of offering something for everyone.